Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hamsters for Friend-ster

Hey all,

I have been doing some research regarding hamsters, and HURRAY GOOD NEWS, we do not need to spend a cent on our new batch pets, because we can simply get it for free! why is that? i surfed online and i found out that there are many people putting their little hammies for adoption! There are many types available too, and some of them are only a few months old, so I see no point in spending our money on a hamster, don't you agree? If you are afraid that the hamsters are of low quality (disfigured or lame), then I am not so sure about this part, all I know is that the owners want to give away their hamsters because they accidentally breed them, so yeah, ignorance, never used condom. But all the hamsters look the same to me, the only way I can differentiate them is their colors, so I don't mind getting any of the hamsters for adoption, as long they are only a few months old. there are some jokers putting up hamsters which are like 2 years old plus for adoption, weirdoes...

Any of you that got a violent objection against adopting hamsters, and rather buy, please tell me, we will see how it goes. Buying a hamster is also not that expensive, plus it will be of pure breed, the cheapest you can get is $10+, at the pet shop in Plaza Singapura, not sure of the type though, usually the cage is expensive, if it is a good one, costs $30 at minimum. this is worth spending for as hamsters love to chew and nib at almost everything, so their cage is not an exception. Silent wheels cost $13, food bowls cost $2 or less, bottles about $6 for quite a big one, bedding around $6, sandbath cheapest $13 for 1 kg.

so to summarize, the total budgets for everything the little hamsters need are as followed:
a hamster - at least $10
a good cage - at least $30
a silent wheel - $13
a food bowl - $2
a big bottle for 2 hamsters - $6
bedding - $6
sand for bathing - at least $13

TOTAL --- $80 (at least)

ya, this is what I have researched, so maybe the pet shops are not that generous, lol rhyme.

so give me your opinion on this, if we want to adopt, no prob, if we want to buy, also no prob, so everything no prob, any prob tell me, i will go and do the proposal now

this is our virtual hamster, it's blue, it's kinda cool, it's Ignatius, name after my friend who looks like him. ;p





No comments:

Post a Comment

Picture Gallery